- If the applicant is a first time user, he/she needs to click the Register Tab provided in top right corner in this page and then get registered with the necessary fields such as Full Name, Mobile No., Email id (which is not mandatory), State and Password.
- Then the applicant needs to login with the credentials, by clicking the Login Tab.
- After the applicant has logged on to the system , he/she needs to click the Apply Online tab and select the service they want to apply for and click the apply button after going through the Requirements tab.
- Applicant has to fill up the form, upload the required supporting documents and has to select the system generated available time slot for physical verification of the documents in original.
- After successful submission of the form, an acknowledgement will be generated containing the application reference no. The application is then forwarded to higher officials for further processes. The same will be notified over SMS and Email id of the applicant.
- An applicant can view and track the status of the application by clicking the Track button and entering the applicant’s application reference no.
- In case, if there are any discrepancies or mismatch found in the online application, the applicant needs to makes the necessary corrections in the online application or has to apply through a fresh online application. The applicant will be notified about this over SMS and Email id by the concerned official.
- If the applicant fails to visit for a physical verification in the scheduled date he/she will have a maximum of 3 chances to reschedule the time slot after which application will be automatically cancelled.
- The certificate will be delivered within 3 days, after successful submission of the form and completion of the physical verification without any faults. The applicant will be notified about this over SMS and Email. The Applicant then needs to download the Registration Certificate from the ARTPS Portal.
Supporting Documents :
- Existing Registration Card
- New qualifications / experience
Stipulated Time Limit : Within 3 days
- Statutory charges: NIL
- Service charge (through PFC/CSC) - Rs. 30
- Printing charge (in case of any printing from PFC/CSC) - Rs. 10 per page
- Scanning charge (in case documents are scanned in PFC/CSC) - Rs. 5 per page
NOTICE: It is for information to all concerned that following 3 (three ) nos. of Non AADHAAR based services under Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department are applicable only for those candidates whose AADHAAR Cards have been kept on hold due to NRC related issues and for the sole purpose of applying in the Class III/ IV recruitment process. They will approach the concerned Employment Exchanges for manual verification of documents if eligible otherwise.
- Registration of Employment Seeker in Employment Exchange
- Renewal of Registration Card of Employment Seeker in Employment Exchange
- Re-Registration of Employment Seeker in Employment Exchange
Rest of the applicants may apply AADHAAR based registration.