- If the applicant is a first time user, he/she needs to click the Register Tab provided in top right corner in this page and then get registered with the necessary fields such as Full Name, Mobile No., Email id (which is not mandatory), State and Password.
- Then the applicant needs to login with the credentials, by clicking the Login Tab.
- After the applicant has logged on to the system, he/she needs to click the Apply Online tab and select the service and enters the existing Registration No. in search box and submits to fetch the application details. Applicant needs to verify the renewal date and then apply for renewal by clicking the apply button after going through the Requirements tab.
- Applicant has to fill up the form and upload the required supporting documents.
- After successful submission of the form, an acknowledgement will be generated containing the application reference no.The application is then forwarded to higher officials for further processes. The same will be notified over SMS and Email id of the applicant.
- An applicant can view and track the status of the application by clicking the Track button and entering the applicant’s application reference no.
- In case, if there are any discrepancies or mismatch found in the online application, the applicant needs to makes the necessary corrections in the online application or has to apply through a fresh online application. The applicant will be notified about this over SMS and Email id by the concerned official.
- If all processes are correct than an SMS and Email is being sent to the applicant that the Registration Card is successfully renewed.
- The certificate will be delivered within 3 days, after successful submission of the form without any faults. The applicant will be notified about this over SMS and Email. The Applicant then needs to download the Renewed Registration Card from the ARTPS Portal.
Supporting Documents :
- A valid Registration Card which is expired and is not crossed 60 days from the date of expiry.
Stipulated Time Limit : Within 3 days
- Statutory charges: NIL
- Service charge (through PFC/CSC) - Rs. 30
- Printing charge (in case of any printing from PFC/CSC) - Rs. 10 per page
- Scanning charge (in case documents are scanned in PFC/CSC) - Rs. 5 per page